The Spina 42 is the perfect size for extended trips over a 4-day resupply. With an internal capacity of 42L plus all of the external pockets you can stay organized and explore longer! The Spina Series packs are great for light-weight hikers expecting to carry some substantial loads with ease. These packs are true chameleons and can adapt to your every need.
Black body panels on the back and bottom of the bag minimize dirty appearance.
The pack body material is water proof but the seams are not sealed making this pack highly water RESISTANT. We highly suggest the use of the included pack liner for best results.
For optimum performance the Spina 35 & 42 are designed to carry 30-35lbs total weight. By the numbers, if you have a base weight of 15lbs or less, this will allow you to carry 20lbs+ in food and water. This should be enough for a 4-6 day resupply depending on region. As with any light weight pack, the lighter it gets the better it will feel.
Need help figuring out if this bag is right for you? Download our free pack list. Simply fill out the weight of each item and add them all together. Also, feel free to reach out. We would love to help!
These bags are tough as nails and are backed by our Hiker Support Guarantee to make sure your pilgrimage is the very best experience you could hope for!
This pack is currently made to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for order fulfillment.
Add the Auxilia Pads for only $15 when you purchase them with your pack. $5.00 value! Increases your comfort rating by 5lbs.
Active duty, Veterans and First Responders receive a 10% discount! Send us an email with your ID or other form of verification and we’ll send you a code to use at checkout.
Pack Body Material: VX-21 X-Pac (Various Colors)
Frame: (2) 1"x1/16"x24" Aluminum Stays
Side Pocket Material: 210d X-PAC
Front Pocket Material: Mesh
GPS/Map Pocket Material: Mesh
Volume: 42 Liters internal capacity + 12 Liters combined capacity of external pockets
Torso Lengths: 15" torso to 24" torso
Comfortable Load Rating: 30-35lbs
Dimensions: 41" tall (unrolled), 7" deep, 12" wide at the top tapered to 10" at the bottom.
Weight fully loaded: 42.5oz/1205g (+/- depending on harness options)
- full 210d X-PAC material for enhanced durability
- a roll top closure and a tapered design for easy loading
- all white interior for high visibility inside
- large mesh front pocket for drying gear on the move with 3/32” shock cord to keep things in place
- 210d X-PAC side pockets for durability in tight spaces and open front for ease of access while wearing the bag
- top mesh GPS/Map pocket with Velcro closure to store your locator beacon in for full view of the sky.
- 1/2" webbing attachment for foam pads or tents
- attachment points on the shoulder straps for additional padding
- large detachable waist belt pouches (1L each)
- convenient vertical compression straps to keep your gear in place even at the end of a long carry
- vertical straps relocate to the top of the pack to create a ‘v’ strap for carrying large items like a bear canister, tent, sleeping pad, etc.
- 3/32” shock cord side compression
- 2 ice axe loops
- 2 aluminum stays for the frame
- adjustable torso (this pack fits a 24” torso)
- ergonomic and interchangeable components for both male and female (we’re pretty sure we have a bag that fits your body)
- 3/4” sternum strap with whistle
- Load Lifters on the shoulder straps and Stabilizers on the hip belt.
- Ergonomic pull forward adjusters on the hip belt.