The Exitus 30 is the perfect pack for the minimalist hiker. Large enough to carry a 3-4 day resupply but light enough to help maximize those miles. These packs are true chameleons and can adapt to your every need.
Black body panels on the back and bottom of the bag minimize dirty appearance.
The pack body material is water proof but the seams are not sealed making this pack highly water RESISTANT. We highly suggest the use of the included pack liner for best results.
For optimum performance the Exitus 30 is designed to carry 18lbs total weight. By the numbers, if you have a base weight of 8lbs or less, this will allow you to carry 10lbs+ in food and water. This should be enough for a 3 day resupply depending on region. As with any light weight pack, the lighter it gets the better it will feel. Increase your range and/or comfort with the Auxilia Pads!
Need help figuring out if this bag is right for you? Download our free pack list. Simply fill out the weight of each item and add them all together. Also, feel free to reach out. We would love to help!
This pack is currently made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for order fulfillment.
These bags are tough as nails and are backed by our Hiker Support Guarantee to make sure your pilgrimage is the very best experience you could hope for!
Add the Auxilia Pads for only $15 when you purchase them with your pack. $5.00 value! Increases your comfort rating by 5lbs.
Active duty, Veterans and First Responders receive a 10% discount! Send us an email with your ID or other form of verification and we’ll send you a code to use at checkout.
Pack Body Material: VX-21 X-Pac (Various Colors)
Side Pocket Material: 210d X-PAC
Front Pocket Material: Mesh
GPS/Map Pocket Material: Mesh
Volume: 30 Liters internal capacity + 12 Liters combined capacity of external pockets
Torso Lengths: up to 21" torso, optimized for 18”
Comfortable Load Rating: 18lbs (23lbs w/ Auxilia Pads)
Dimensions: 32" tall (unrolled), 7" deep, 12" wide at the top tapered to 10" at the bottom.
Weight fully loaded: 18oz/510g
- full 210d X-PAC material for enhanced durability
- roll top closure and a tapered design for easy loading
- all white interior for high visibility inside
- large mesh front pocket for drying gear on the move with 3/32” shock cord to keep things in place
- 210d X-PAC side pockets for durability in tight spaces and open front for ease of access while wearing the bag
- top mesh GPS/Map pocket with Velcro closure to store your locator beacon in for full view of the sky
- attachment points on the shoulder straps for additional padding
- convenient vertical compression straps to keep your gear in place even at the end of a long carry
- vertical straps relocate to the top of the pack to create a ‘v’ strap for carrying large items like a bear canister, tent, sleeping pad, etc.
- 3/32” shock cord on the back panel to mount your sit pad for extra padding
- 3/32” shock cord side compression
- 2 ice axe loops
- 3/4” sternum strap with whistle
- removable hip belt with ergonomic pull forward tensioners.
- available with both men’s and women’s shoulder straps